Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Exhibitions

"Day Tripper"
High Fire Enamels,sgraffito
15"H x 15"W
Well, there are several new exhibitions on the horizon. I am currently in the Invitational Exhibit at Kittrell/Riffkind Art Glass in Dallas, Texas. I really enjoy working with this gallery.

Also, the opening reception for "Glass Canvases by Terrie Corbett" will be October 19th at Thomas Eads Fine Art from 6:00pm until 9:00 pm here in Tallahassee, FL. I am looking forward to that also.

It has been a busy year so far. We participated in the Chain of Parks Exhibit, Creative Tallahasee (where one of my pieces received an honorable mention), A Glass Act (the exhibit I curated), The Artists' League Exhibit at the FSU Museum of Fine Arts, a one woman exhibit at Fabreana's, and then Chuck and I were the featured artists at South of Soho, an artists co-op, back in May. Later in the summer, I participated in an invitational entitled "Love Your Mother" a discourse on the environment at the LeMoyne Center for the Visual Arts.

Til Later!
Terrie

No comments: