Saturday, November 24, 2007

The holidays are here!

Zen
Paradise Paint, sgraffito on float glass
I am reminded that it was just about a year ago that I began writing my blog!

I hope that everyone has enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving. We enjoyed a nice day at home. Our meal was terrific, the weather was beautiful and the company unbeatable! We got to speak with family and friends that we were unable to be with and that made it doubly nice! It was a good day to count our blessings.

We "kicked back" today. It was nice to relax, watch a little football and snack on Thanksgiving leftovers! Tomorrow, we have some errands to run. I also have to 'gallery sit' at South of Soho and then we will come home and watch the FSU/Florida game.

I hope everyone is enjoying some quality time with family and friends.

Please keep my nephew, and all of our men in the armed services, in your prayers.

Til later,

Terrie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terrie, didn't know you had a blog until Mark told me about your website! The blog is a great way to update what's happening with your art.
We enjoyed our Thanksgiving holiday too.

lyn said...

Terrie,
Found your blog from the warmglass site. You are working in a direction I'm going with my glass. painting. I'll check your website for contact information. I love that you are useing float, is the "tin" side important when you are painting on it? Great blog, "lunule" and "Los Dos" my favorites.
Lyn