Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally, back to the studio

Springtime, a detail
High fire enamels
Yesterday I finally worked in the studio for a while! Okay, so mostly it was clean-up, but hey, after having the flu all this time, it was just fine. Sure I could hardly get out of the bed this morning, but it was kind of nice to sleep in while it was raining! (It rained all night with some bad thunderstorms in the area. A twister touched down west of here. No injuries thank goodness).

Today was beautiful! It was warm, sunny, and very pleasant. Tonight it is freezing again!

I have an appointment tomorrow and then I will paint all afternoon. Hopefully, I will make some headway. I have a tendency to over-commit, however, if you want to paint and you want to exhibit, you have to keep those doors open, right!?
Well, I need to go and do a little reading before bed. Have a nice Tuesday, Everyone!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to see you paint a series of springtime flowers! Are you doing that already?

Mira said...

After reading your entry, I can see why you chose to post it with this image - it looks like a bloom waking up from a cold winter sleep.

You do very enjoyable work!

mira