Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beautiful Day but a rough day for Bump!!














What is this? A llama? An Alpaca?














I
t is my little cat "Bu
mp." I'm writing about Bump today because he had to go to our veterinarian's. Unfortunately, he is a "tripod" for now as he has sustained an injury to his back left foot. He seems to get along famously on 3 legs, but it is just temporary. We are not sure what happened. It is swollen, becoming infected, but has not yet abscessed. Our veterinarian, (since 1983) gave him an antibiotic and some other shots. I'm also giving him some pills. He takes them well compared to some of his 'house mates.' He is asleep right now and doesn't feel 100 per cent but he is on the mend!














It is a beautiful day . . .a little chilly but that's alright. Bump will be enjoying this one on the sofa. Here is photo of
Bump and me when he was feeling better. (He got a little "annoyed" at the vets because he was so sore). They know, of course, that he usually is a happy-go-lucky feline (with people) who purrs ALL THE TIME. Really.

Well, I need to get to work in the studio. Let's all go out and have a good day!! 'Til Later.

4 comments:

sara said...

Hope Bump feels better soon! Poor kitty!

Terrie Corbett said...

Thank you, Sara. He is feeling better today. He has been through the "toughs" as my grandmother, Mama Willis, would say.
It was good seeing you both on Tuesday at the meeting.

sara said...

I'm glad.
Also, I've posted my Allegro images on my blog.

Lee said...

what a cutie!