Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is Spring finally here?!

"Salsa"
high fire enamels, sgraffito

Well, it has been an absolutely gorgeous day!
Wow, I love it when it is like this. It will be 80 degrees again tomorrow. We are lucky to have such beautiful weather.

Chuck made some delicious soup for us tonight. I am lucky to have a husband who is such a good cook! He enjoys cooking and is quite talented.

He also does nice glasswork and will have some pieces in the "Climate Summit" which will be held at the Civic Center tomorrow. He made some nice and unusual platters from recycled glass.

I completed a few paintings this week and have a good start on several others. Time is flying by! Chuck will be making the metal backs for them. We bought the supplies last week. We have to get ready for Chain of Parks in April and then other shows throughout the Summer and Fall. Please visit my website http://www.terriecorbettglass.com/ to see the scheduling.

Well, I am working on a baby afghan for some friends of ours who are expecting, so I'd better work on it a little bit. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Til later,

Terrie


No comments: