Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a glorious day!

"Oasis"
high fire enamels

Well, today (actually yesterday, as it is now after midnight and early Thursday morning) was indeed a beautiful one! The weather was so nice. It did start out a little shaky, however!

I was suppose to attend a Tai Chi class with a friend of mine. For starters, I had a headache, then I lost my purse so I didn't have my drivers license and of course I didn't want to drive without it! By then I was going to be late for class. My Mom came by to help me look for my purse (what a Mom, huh)! anyway, I finally found it, was late for class, but had fun anyway!

We ordered another kiln from Jen Ken last week and I am excited! The electrician is coming by tomorrow to install a new plug. The kiln should be ready in about 4 weeks.

We went to Cocoa last Thursday night and bought glass at Art Glass House on Friday. I love to go there to buy glass products. We stayed at Cocoa Beach on Friday night and went to our favorite restaurant down there! Nice little business trip!

The new cats, 'Bump' and 'Purrble' are continuing to be fun - some of my older cats are not quite as enthusiastic, but they are adjusting.
They are mischievous as you can discern from the photo below! That is 'Purrble'




Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That cat! Does she need the tp for the kitty litter?!