Monday, October 27, 2008

Beautiful Day to Vote!

"Three Graces"
high fire enamels
on kiln-fired glass
Well, Mom, Chuck and I went out at 8:00 a.m. this morning, Sunday,(actually it is after midnight so it is already Monday) to the County Courthouse and cast our vote! So think of it, Sunday morning, early voting, 8:00a.m. and we still waited in line. I understand that earlier (7:15 a.m) the line was wrapped around the courthouse! Amazing.

Later in the morning, churches bussed their parishioners in and we saw the huge lines on t.v. It is pretty wild, I must say.

It has been a beautiful weekend after a very rainy Friday. I am anxious to get back in the studio in the morning. I have several pieces that I am working on for the "Art of Giving" holiday show at LeMoyne. I also need to work on some paintings for an exhibit in January.

We watched the series last night and tonight. The Rays lost tonight - or at least I think they did. . . I stopped watching at 10-2 Phillies. I did stay up until 2:00a.m. this morning to watch yesterday's game. Rays lost that one. I hope we have a few more games. Phillies have taken a 3 to 1 lead now.

Don't forget to vote everyone!

Til later,

Terrie




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we voted early too with the Wylders on 10/26. The wait wasn't too bad--about 35 min.