Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall is Here!







"Sunset at Blue Creek" painting in kiln-fired glass using
high fire enamels and sgraffito


Wow, it is chilly today (well 60 degrees, anyway)! I can't believe Fall is finally here. It is suppose to be really cold next week. It just started raining a while ago. I was going to apply some mica lusters to some pieces but the humidity may interfere.

The "Art and Soul" event at the University Center Club was a successful event. I am glad to report that there was some competitive bidding on my piece during the live auction. I was glad about that. The ballroom looked wonderful. The meal was good and everyone enjoyed the artwork - there was a lot of participation in both the live and silent auctions.


It has been a while since I have posted. I have been working hard in the studio and I don't see that changing for a while! I would like to take a workshop that will be conducted by Steve Klein and Robert Parrish. Whether or not I will be able to get there is another issue! We'll see!

Til later,

Terrie

No comments: