Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Difference a Few Days Make!



People! It is beautiful here today! Here is the walkway leading from the porch off of my studio.









This is a photo I made when I walked down in the woods.


 








And, last but by no means least, here is one of "my trusty sidekicks," Bump, checking out a variety of sights and sounds!

Wow, I love a day like this! Florida woods are something special. Although most of the trees (beech, water oak, black cherry, hickory) have lost their leaves, there are a few "greenies" that stay throughout the year like the Magnolias and the little Palms.


Well, I'm going to enjoy the rest of this day. Have a good evening and a good day tomorrow, everyone!

Til later,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's why we love FL!

Anonymous said...

Kitties are:
Kent Griffin's Redd
Walkers' neighbors in Ocala: 25 lb Mainecoon, Baxter!

Terrie Corbett said...

Beautiful aren't they!