Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just This Side of Crazy!

Have you ever had one of those weeks (or months) when you think "Why did I agree to this or to do that?!" and sometimes things just "keep on keeping on?"

Well ------Welcome to my world!
(Actually, we do what we think we can do, right? And, with just a little more effort we can accomplish what needs to be done)!

Moving on . . . .

Last Friday was the opening of "Allegro" at LeMoyne Center for the Visual Arts and "Pinnacle," a nationally juried exhibit, at Foster Tanner Gallery. In the Allegro exhibit, in addition to two of my paintings in kiln-fired glass, I also have some of my drawings (the "Sound of Forest Water" series). I have another painting in kiln-fired glass entitled 'Joy in the Morning' at the Foster Tanner Gallery. They are both nice shows.

Tomorrow night, "Five Rings of Passion" opens at the Florida State University MoFA. I have 3 of my pieces in that exhibit. The piece shown here is "Celebration Manifesto."
I hope that everyone will try to stop by.

'Til later!

2 comments:

sara said...

See you there! We picked up our rental van this afternoon. Will leave tomorrow morning.

Terrie Corbett said...

Sara, I hope that you all have a good trip. Be sure and call when you come back. See you later at the museum!