Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 "Los Dos"
painting in kiln-fired glass


What a beautiful day!  I woke up with my Valentine, the sun is shining,  the sky is a beautiful blue and the weatherman has promised a warmer day!

My husband surprised me this weekend for Valentine's Day.   He hired Ed, the "solutions man," and a friend, to install  outdoor lighting on the long ramp leading up to the house and around the deck.  It is both pretty and subtle.  We do live by the woods and the nights are particularly lovely.  It is really nice. 

I surprised him with a bottle of Johnny Walker (Green) and a radio controlled helicopter.   I understand the helicopter will have a slight learning curve before one can operate it successfully!  It should be fun, however. 

We have a belated Valentine to pick up at the end of the month.  Chuck surprised me (again) when we went to see Ron Yrabedra's exhibition at LeMoyne.  He bought "The Musicians."  I  am so excited to bring it home!
I hope you and your Valentine have a good day!

 

No comments: