Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Blog Begins . . . . .


Well, the middle of the night seems as good a time as any to begin this journey. The past several months have been busy and exciting.

My husband and I have been working toward our October exhibtion at Lemoyne Center for the Visual Arts for almost a year. The opening was on October 13th and we had a wonderful time. Mom made a photo as we left for the reception.


When the exhibit closed, we began looking forward to our Thanksgiving holiday and the visit from my brother and sister-in-law. We had a very enjoyable visit! We ate a "late afternoon dinner" of turkey, dressing, Mom's great sweet potato casserole, her wonderful cranberry relish, and a green bean casserole. We had a strawberry pineapple and pecan gelatin mold for dessert! Delicious! It was an enjoyable family time, however, we did miss my niece, her husband and their son, who are now in Texas.

After dinner, we walked down to the Indian Mounds. It was a beautiful and glorious day for a walk in the woods. We really enjoyed it. Here is a photo of my brother, and me, and Mom made by my sister-in-law.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. I hope that you and yours did also.

This seems a good place to sign off for now. It is very late and I am still learning my way around this blogspot! Come back again!

TLC

1 comment:

Lee said...

I like your blogspot.

M