Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas to family and friends

Christmas is upon us. I would like to take this opportunity to wish my family and friends a Very Merry Christmas. I feel so lucky to be a part of this very congenial crew and gene pool!

Charlie is busy making his delicious fruitcakes. They will be a little late this year as he did not get started until a couple of days ago! As the lucky recipients know, they are well worth the wait!

I also want to send a big shout out to Texas (you know who you are)! We miss you and send you love.

Most of the shopping is done and the presents are wrapped. We are looking forward to a very nice holiday. I received an early present -- my new digital camera. I love it! The kitchen cabinets and counter tops are getting a remodel, so that will be a nice addition when the install is complete sometime in January or February.

Well, I'm going to take a break from the errands of the day! See you again soon!


Til Later,

Terrie

No comments: