Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Los Dos"
high fire enamels and ink in kiln-fired glass
Well, it is my brother's birthday! I wished him a very happy birthday earlier in the day. So we have two birthdays in October! Mom's and his. I mailed his present to him. I hope he likes it! I have a feeling he will.

We enjoyed a nice weekend, but it is time to get back in the studio and get to work!

My husband received a note from a friend and former student. It was so nice to hear from him.

Now that it is Fall, we are getting some cooler weather, thank goodness! It has been a very hot summer. Dry, too. My little cat, Yam, is sitting here beside me. He is interested in the computer, apparently!

Well, I've got to run. I'm going to check on my Mom's blog and see what she has to say today!
Til later,

Terrie