Saturday, October 20, 2007

Things Went Well, After All!

Tracer
High Fire Enamels
15" W x 11"H

Well, I am happy to say that after all the rain yesterday, my opening at Thomas Eads Fine Art last night was well-attended! I enjoyed meeting those people who had previously purchased my work as well as those who were buying or were considering buying some of the new pieces in this show. I also enjoyed seeing some old friends I hadn't seen in a while! It was a very nice evening.

I am looking forward to dinner with friends this evening. My husband is cooking one of his delicious meals (I will make a salad). He is by far the better cook! It will, no doubt, prove to be yet another enjoyable get-together.

Now that the exhibition has opened, I am re-energized and cannot wait to get back in the studio. I think I will enjoy a relaxing weekend and then jump back in on Monday morning. Well, I actually slipped into the studio earlier today -- can't wait!

'Til later,

Terrie