Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A new week and lots to do!

Lunule

high fire enamels, sgraffito



Well, I am happy to say that the gallery sold this piece. A lovely couple bought it for their anniversary! They came to the opening last week.

I am back in the studio after a few days off. I did have one little kiln crisis but I think that has been resolved. The kiln goblins came a couple of days early! Hopefully I tricked them!

Here is my little cat Yam. Actually, he is not little, however, he fit himself in this heartshaped monkey-pod bowl. He was sound asleep on the counter! Had to take a photo.


Well, it is time to go walking. My husband and I walk at the mall every evening. We began walking in the mall during the heat of the summer. He walks further than I do, so when I finish, I just go to the book store, grab a "skinny" latte and read until he completes his laps. Bye for now. Everyone have a good evening!

I'm giving a big shout-out to my nephew Chris who is serving our country. Hugs and Kisses, Chris!

Til later,


Terrie